Perduk & Associates Co., L.P.A.
Stow, Ohio Law Firm
At Perduk & Associates Co., L.P.A., we focus on providing solutions to problems and serving the legal needs of our neighbors and friends. Our deep roots in the community and years of experience give us a unique understanding of the types of issues that arise in daily life in the region. We assist individuals, families, and small businesses with a wide range of legal matters.
Attorney David Perduk is a lifelong resident of the community. When he graduated from law school in 1996, David established his law practice in Stow. His dedication to providing essential legal services to the community continues to this day.
Our experience and knowledge includes addressing clients’ legal needs relating to potential civil actions in court as well as assisting with important details in transactions and legal documents. Regardless of what kind of matter you bring to us, you always receive prompt attention.
Our Focus on Client Service
We develop a close working relationship with each client. Our approach includes responding to a client’s questions and concerns in a timely manner. We carefully explain everything with thorough attention to detail. When we go to court, we vigorously protect and assert our client’s rights and interests.
Over the years, the range of our practice developed in response to our clients’ legal needs. Our services cover many different areas. Whether you require assistance resolving a problem or addressing a specific situation, we are here to help. Our practice includes helping clients with these types of matters:
- Securing compensation for injuries caused by someone else, including motor vehicle accidents, defective products, malpractice, and wrongful death actions;
- Addressing family law and domestic matters, including divorce, dissolution of marriage, and child custody;
- Determining the best estate plan for your and your family’s needs, as well as assisting with probate and probate court matters;
- Helping small businesses with all their legal needs, from formation of the business through on-going operations;
- Assisting with any matter involving real estate;
- Providing legal counsel and advice on bankruptcy and workers’ compensation matters;
- Pursuing any type of matter involving potential civil litigation.
Inquiries Welcomed — Free Consultation
Regardless of why you contact us, your first consultation is always free-of-charge. From our office in Stow, we assist clients throughout Cuyahoga County, Medina County, Portage County, Stark County, Summit County, Wayne County, and surrounding areas. Our clients reside in Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Cuyahoga Falls, Hudson, Kent, Medina, Stow, Tallmadge, Wadsworth, Wooster, and other nearby cities and towns.
We invite you to call us at 330.688.1072 or use our online contact form to set up your free initial consultation.